This Cuetec Professional Series 57″ one piece cue is simply the best House Cue on the market today. The shaft portion is clear fiberglass bonded to Grade A North American Maple and is warp, dent, ding, and scratch resistant with a 13 mm deluxe brown leather tip, polycarbonate ferrule for impact absorption, and a professional taper for a comfortable stroke. These cues are made with a Power Joint Collar for added strength and feature Cuetec’s famous Veltex wrap for a sure grip. This is a top of the line House Cue great for home use and even the most discriminating and demanding commercial locations. These come assorted 18 – 21 ounces; no choice.
Cuetec house cues vs other premium house cues
Reasons to buy the Cuetec house cues instead of other house cues:
- Cuetec house cues have a far better pro taper than any other house cue. The taper is 15½” just like the 2 piece cues currently being used by Shane Van Boening.
- This pro taper provides a very comfortable, consistent stroke leading to better play.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, will stay straight much longer.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated with the Tru-Glide finish, will provide a smoother stroke many times eliminating the need for messy hand chalk.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, are much easier to maintain. Use a damp towel to clean or wipe with Cuetec Hi-Tech to properly clean and condition the cue. No time consuming sanding or burnishing required. They will stay new looking much longer.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, will take far more abuse, virtually eliminates dents, dings, and scratches that permanently damage or destroy other wood cues.
- Cuetec house cues offer a beautiful selection of styles including short cues
- Cuetec house cues, dollar for dollar, will play better and last longer than any other premium house cue made today.