Cuetec Recreational One Piece Series Cues all have these great features: 15½” Pro Tapered power bonded shaft with Tru-Glide finish, hardwood handle with Veltex grip, polished stainless steel collar, deluxe leather tip, and tough polycarbonate ferrule. The bonded shaft consists of a core of North American maple bonded to fiberglass to keep the cue straight and true. Once the butt and shaft are joined, we place an attractive polished stainless steel collar over it to add a great finishing touch. The exclusive Tru-Glide finish on the shaft assures you that you will get a straight and consistent stroke every time. These cues make great “House Cues”. Assorted weights.
Cuetec house cues vs other premium house cuesÂ
Reasons to buy the Cuetec house cues instead of other house cues:
- Cuetec house cues have a far better pro taper than any other house cue. The taper is 15½” just like the 2 piece cues currently being used by Shane Van Boening.
- This pro taper provides a very comfortable, consistent stroke leading to better play.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, will stay straight much longer.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated with the Tru-Glide finish, will provide a smoother stroke many times eliminating the need for messy hand chalk.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, are much easier to maintain. Use a damp towel to clean or wipe with Cuetec Hi-Tech to properly clean and condition the cue. No time consuming sanding or burnishing required. They will stay new looking much longer.
- Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, will take far more abuse, virtually eliminates dents, dings, and scratches that permanently damage or destroy other wood cues.
- Cuetec house cues offer a beautiful selection of styles including short cues
- Cuetec house cues, dollar for dollar, will play better and last longer than any other premium house cue made today.